Thursday, April 17, 2008

Welcome to my blog!

My name is BugEater and this is my blog. I am the real BugEater and I sell my knitted items online. Check out my store! You won't regret it. http://bugeater.etsy.com

I am an Alaskan native Yupiaq woman. I love to knit and crochet and create things. I have 3 monsters, a monster dog and a husband.
I live near Chicago with my crazy family. I am married to my best friend and we've been together for longer than either of us can remember. He's awesome, lots of fun and very supportive of everything I do and want to do. We have 3 monsters and a dumb dog -- but she's a sweetie!
 
I am originally from Alaska and I miss my family. I have 2 younger brothers and they're lots of fun. We're always laughing when we're together. Being more than 1/2 way across the country from my family I have to say that family is a precious thing. Don't take it for granted. All material things in life can be replaced, except for the people you love.


I hate the cold, but I love the snow.
I love to read, but only for pleasure. I need my peace, but love the music. I can't stand chaos, but live with insanity. What do you expect from someone who has 3 monsters and a monster dog? hahaha.


The laughter from my babies is pure and beautiful music to my ears. I never knew true love until I had my children. Loving another human being, totally, unconditionally, no-limits kind of love, happening before I met them. I will always and forever love my husband, but true love was a mystery I refused to admit to until I carried my child, hidden away, under my heart, protected from the destruction of the world through society, humanity, disease.
MyHotComments
I enjoy making things with my hands. I believe there is no such thing as a coincidence. Throw a thought out into the world and some way, some how, it's bound to happen if it's meant to be. I love the flowers my babies pick for me. Waking up and having them crawl into bed with me and falling asleep together, especially if it means that I get to sleep in a little bit longer! Being a mom means that I get to blow bubbles, play hide and seek, color, eat kid food like mac-n-cheese, discover pretty rocks on the sidewalk, look for shapes in the clouds, build a tent with sheets, watch cartoons, play games, hold hands, play at the park, laugh for no other reason than the fact that we have each other to hold and love and make funny faces at each other.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Being a mother means that I have taken on the responsibilities of other human beings besides myself. That itself makes me want to be a better person, take better care of myself. It's forced me to become more aware of everything, every little thing, that goes on. There are a lot of things we as human beings can not control. But as a wise woman once said, ''Everything comes to pass.'' I like the stars, but not the night. I enjoy rain storms, but not cloudy days. I love my husband. He is my home, my inspiration, my best friend and worst critic. I am amazed by his strength, his ambition, his dependability, his unfailing and never ending love. MyHotComments
 

As a person I am very open minded and accepting of all people. Unless someone ends up being a stupid, lying, two faced, cavilling cretin then I cut the ties and refuse to have anything to do with them. Why waste my time on something like them when I have much better things to do. I am quiet until I get to know you well enough. I don't care what people think about me, the negative thoughts anyway, because they're usually not true and they're just jealous, resenting minions who need to dig deep down into their hearts and figure out wtf is wrong w/ them for them to take it out on me. LMFAO!
I hate looking at dead fish eyes, dreams of flying are amazing, true friends are very rare, I am the luckiest person and am always grateful for everything and everyone i have. Yes, you may add me now to your life. LOL!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are awesome. Really, you are.

: )